Goal: Celebrate and build on 40 years of leadership
- Lead and influence policy and practice development
- Develop and maintain strong strategic community, government and business partnerships
- Advocate within the sector and beyond for the people in our community
- Advance our commitment to Reconciliation
- Demonstrate leadership in our relationships and practice
- Ensure representation at the highest levels on strategic committees
Key Success Measure: A positive reputation within Government, sector partners and our community.
Goal: Foster collaboration to support integrated person centred practice
- Provide a flexible environment ensuring that any door is the right door for participants accessing BCS services
- Strive for high quality evidence based practice in all our programs and services
- We will ensure sufficient resources are available for programs and services to comply with and exceed standards
- Work creatively with government and community to manage demands and address service gaps
- Actively engage and participate in inter-agency and sector forums
Key Success Measure: Collaboration is our standard practice and feedback from service recipients, funders and peers report excellence in service delivery.
Goal: Enhance people’s belief in BCS to be a truly great place to work
- Strive for a high performance culture
- Build resilience and flexibility within our workforce
- Embed our values in our professional practice
- Align our organisational structure to match our activities
- Invest in our workforce through skills and professional learning and development
- Grow the BCS culture of safety
- Increase our volunteer engagement
Key Success Measure: Improved performance against measures of employee engagement.
Goal: Secure and manage our resources to support long term sustainability and community reinvestment
- Build financial strength and flexibility to support the organisation on now and into the future
- Invest in information and communication technologies and business processes to improve operational effectiveness
- Monitor new and existing business areas to ensure they are financially viable
- Actively seek and explore opportunities to create alliances that result in business efficiencies
Key Success Measure: Positive financial performance.
Goal: Protect the best interests of the organisation through effective and transparent governance
- Further develop our governance framework to enhance decision making and accountability
- BCS Constitution, entity structure and systems are effective and fit for purpose
- Improve and build upon our risk and compliance management systems
- Enhance our feedback mechanisms
Key Success Measure: A viable, sustainable and agile organisation, with a well-deserved reputation for good governance and excellence in meeting its strategic goals.