We provide information, support and case management services for people who are perceived as frail aged, younger adults with a disability and their carers living in the Belconnen region by:
- Assessing their holistic needs
- Providing appropriate relevant information on services
- Assisting with the coordination of multiple services
- Working in collaboration with the person, and their other supports (family, other agencies etc.) to develop goal oriented care plans
- Brokerage support may be available to meet some specific requirements (see brokerage services)
- Shopping Support can be arranged through our supportive shopping program
To discuss eligibility and find out more about Case Management Support please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Belconnen Community Service on 6264 0200.